Friday, June 11, 2010

New Chapter


I started Gypsy*Diaries, my personal/lifestyle/travel/fashion blog in March 2010. Blogging has changed my life. I realized how much I enjoy the online world and how much I'm looking for a new path in my life. In April I bought my first DSLR camera (Nikon D3000) and I couldn't put it down ever since. I am currently scouting art schools and I'm planning to start a 2/3 year photography program in September.  While I adore Gypsy*Diaries, I felt like I needed a separate space for my adventures in photography, so I decided to start Gypsy*Photography. I will not only share my best photos here with you but I'll post about other photographers and photography related topics as well. I'm at the very beginning of my journey, which will hopefully lead to a new career, so bare with me and let's learn together! I live in Budapest, Hungary but more than anything I enjoy travelling the world! Come follow me!  :) I'm so excited to share this journey with you! :)


Follow gypsydiaries on Twitter

Follow Gypsy*Photography

7 comments:

jemina said...

love this pic of you Gabby, xoxo

D e g a i n e said...

love this photo of you! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

You look so good in glasses:)
Muah darling:)

Efrutik said...

Follow your passion! Good job Gabby for taking the bull by the horns :)

Hey, you should check out this guy, he is a great photographer.

http://www.robinsmink.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29637534@N03/

Also a beginner who picked up his camera almost a year ago!!!

Cheers :)

Claire said...

I'm excited for you, always wanted to learn more about photography, maybe i will learn a few tricks from you! :)

Miyan said...

Am an avid folower! Great idea to start a seperate blog, to keep things clear. Love both of your creations!!

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Alicia Lund said...

love this photo! :)

Follow Gypsy*Photography